Behaviour Support Manager – 37hpw (Non-teaching, Term-Time only)
£21,589 pa pro rata
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months initially, with a view to becoming permanent
Required for September 2019
We wish to appoint a Behaviour Support Manager to take responsibility for providing a safe and secure working environment for students who have been ‘internally excluded’ and placed in the internal exclusion room.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A commitment to being part of the pastoral team and strive for excellence
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- The ability to forge strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
- State of the Art building funded under BSF
- Developing all staff professionally
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
- A supportive network to thrive in
- Specialist Status for the Arts & Sport
Mortimer Community College and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To find out more about this role please visit www.mortimercommunitycollege.co.uk
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (0191) 456 6511 and ask for the Head’s PA.
Completed application forms are to be returned by 12 Noon on Friday 5 July 2019 to email@example.com