HEAD OF YEAR x 2 – 37hpw (Non-teaching, term-time only)
BAND 7 SCP 31 – £33,799 pa pro rata
Required for September 2019
We wish to appoint an inspirational Head of Year with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment, with regards to raising students’ achievements and wellbeing across year groups. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual who wants to make a real difference.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A willingness to take risks and support innovation
- A commitment to being part of the pastoral team and strive for excellence
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- The ability to forge strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
- State of the Art building funded under BSF
- Developing all staff professionally
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
- A supportive network to thrive in
- Specialist Status for the Arts & Sport
Mortimer Community College and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To find out more about this role please visit www.mortimercommunitycollege.co.uk or www.southtyneside.gov.uk and for an application pack email your request to email@example.com or call (0191) 456 6511 and ask for the Head’s PA.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 24th June 2019