HEAD OF YEAR – 37hpw (Non-teaching, Term-time only)
£32,486 pa pro rata (Subject to Job Evaluation)
Required for June 2017
A number of new – non teaching Head of Year positions have become available at Mortimer Community College. We are looking for dynamic and forward thinking Heads of Year to assist with taking us forward in this exciting phase of development of Mortimer.
We wish to appoint inspirational Heads of Years with high aspirations, enthusiasm and high levels of commitment, with regards to raising students’ achievements and wellbeing across year groups. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and innovative individuals who want to make a real difference.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A willingness to take risks and support innovation
- A commitment to being part of the pastoral team and strive for excellence
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- The ability to forge strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
- State of the Art building funded under BSF
- Developing all staff professionally
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
- A supportive network to thrive in
- Specialist Status for the Arts & Sport
Mortimer Community College and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 28 April 2017.