TEACHER OF MFL (SPANISH + ONE OTHER LANGUAGE) (Mainscale)
Required – 1st September 2019
Fixed-term contract for 12 months – **1 day per week**
We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Teacher of MFL, specifically Spanish with at least one other language.
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Ebacc Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative teacher who wants to make a real difference.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A willingness to take risks and support innovation
- Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- A willingness to become immersed in professional learning
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
- State of the Art building funded under BSF
- Developing all staff professionally
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
- State of the Art ICT provision both in the classroom and for professional use
- Specialist Status for the Arts & Sport
Mortimer Community College, based in the North East of England, is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) previously known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
For An Application Form please contact email@example.com. Completed Application Forms to be returned by 12 Noon on Monday 1st July 2019.