We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking technology/art teacher with the ability to teach a range of specialisms. We currently teach art, food, design technology and engineering throughout Ks3, GCSE and also offer Level 1/2 qualification at KS4.
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Technology Department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative teacher who wants to make a real difference.
Can you demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A willingness to take risks and support innovation
- Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- A willingness to become immersed in professional learning
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you’re looking for. We can offer:
- State of the Art building funded under BSF
- Developing all staff professionally
- High aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- Achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work
- ICT provision both in the classroom and for professional use
- Specialist Status for the Arts & Sport
Mortimer Community College, based in the North East of England, is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) previously known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms to be returned to the same address by 12 Noon on Monday 18th November 2019.