All students are required to wear:
• white shirt (long or short sleeved);
• school tie (bought from Initial Images);
• official black school jumper or cardigan fastened with logo (bought from Initial Images), or
• official black abaya or black thobe (bought from Maha).
• black school trousers or tailored plain black shorts (not tight fitting/cargo/sports);
• no stretchy fabric pants, jeans, tracksuit pants, leggings or jeggings;
• black skirt - pleated Charleston or A line style only (must be an appropriate length, just above the knee);
• no pencil skirts or tube skirts;
• black tights or black or white socks;
• formal smart black school shoes (no trainers, plimsolls or canvas shoes e.g. Converse
*Please note: No jewellery or facial piercings are to be worn, with the exception of a watch. Hair colouring must be discrete and natural. Students are allowed to wear a suitable plain coat of their choice but it must be taken off in the school building at all times. School jumpers must remain on at all times and must not be tied in any way. Students are permitted to ask to remove jumpers in lessons.